W h y

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by micunmuted, Oct 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. micunmuted

PLARPS
    Alright, so theres a thing that people need to stop doing. I was just looking at stuff and saw i had a notification and it was on my profile. Accept it was a randomly a 19 year old just said f**k you just littearly randomly! i was kind of hurt by that :/ why do people do that

2. Ankh

Ankh
    4 words; Welcome to the internet.

MAXILES and Ahnxious like this.
  3. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    The people that are like that are the people that bully because they try to hide what's wrong inside of them. They try to hurt other people to distract them from their issues. Instead of fighting back or feeling sad, pray for them, cause you dont know what they are going through

4. guih

guihzy
    Thank you man for such an important and helpful message it’s like I didn’t know how to report hackers!

OriAlfi likes this.
  5. Eleung_musk

eleung
    People say worse than ‘fuck you’. Just get thicker skin or don’t give a shit about what they say which is essentially thicker skin. Not everyone is kind on mcc you just gotta get used to it. If you can’t, then a simple method would be to stop using the internet if you are really that affected.

forgranted and Ahnxious like this.
  6. Eleung_musk

eleung
    Or they could just be toxic and really not give a shit. Some people find it entertaining to bully people and what they really want sometimes is to just get a reaction from people and that’s exactly what she did. They find entertainment from that reaction

forgranted likes this.
  7. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    Yea, but remember, most people are toxic and all because its exciting to them because they are trying to get their mind off of whats going on in their life. You see, stuff that makes people happy are usually the things that people turn to when life gets hard and all. Just something to think about. So, think about what you turn to when you get sad, or when life hits you hard in the face, what do you turn to, who do you talk to, what do you do to make yourself feel better. You see, people do it because it makes life more exciting then real life which is ofc always going to hit you at some point. Just think about that

8. Ahnxious

Emiies
    I feel like most would say tough nuggies in a way but i see where your coming from. People cant expect you to handle the toxicity like they can. We all are built different so instead of looking down at @Duckiie , I guess use this as an experience to be better people are selves. All I can do is give you advice its up to you to listen to it. Just try to shut out all the negativity in your world. Ofc there will always be that one negative person who tries their best to put you down, but dont let them effect you as much. When people say comments like those they are looking for a reaction. I'm trying my hardest to apply to my own advice but maybe when you receive those comments just brush it away. After all its better to dedicate your time in reading positive comments that will benefit you. Rather than reading comments from people who try to take their anger out on people. Again I know my own limits when it comes to negative comments, but I don't fully know your situation. (I'm trying personally to do the same to get better at not caring) Hope you can find a nice group in this community that will prove you otherwise, that people can be nice. If you ever need to talk feel free to add me on my discord: Gothichic#6666

9. Eleung_musk

eleung
    What if I couldn’t give a shit and just wanna do what I want? For example, I don’t need to be sad in order to be happy. It’s like if I’m bored, then I want to be happy, which to me is a common occurrence. Or you could just be joking around and you will not necessarily be sad. Your logic made no sense. Everyone has a different coping mechanism. Life doesn’t have to be hard in order to want happiness. I don’t think life works like that.

10. micunmuted

PLARPS
    Not crying idiot

11. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    Well it's true, you don't know how many people bully just to feel good about themselfs. And I have seen a lot of people like that. And too, bulliing and winning makes you feel good about yourself, that's usually why people bully

12. micunmuted

PLARPS
    ._. I'm not affected its just people need to learn to keep there shitty mouth closed

13. Eleung_musk

eleung
    Well they don’t really need to learn. This is because you can’t control what people say. For example, I can say whatever I want to unless it breaks the rules. People decide if they want to learn or not and if people don’t want to learn, making this forum post is deemed as useless because it has no effect on the person itself. ‘I was kind of hurt by that’ yup I see where you’re coming from. From that statement, I definitely know you’re not affected.

14. Ankh

Ankh
    Love it that you act like a complete snowflake in the OP then follow it with calling people idiots and telling them to keep their shitty mouths closed. 10/10 logic lmao.

MAXILES and forgranted like this.
  15. micunmuted

PLARPS
    the reason I called that person an idiot was because that was the person that randomly just said "fuck you" and when I said to keep their shitty mouths closed I was frustrated at the time too :P

16. micunmuted

PLARPS
    :/

17. micunmuted

PLARPS

18. Ktassium

Ktassium
    +1

19. micunmuted

PLARPS
    stop ):

20. Eleung_musk

eleung
    +10

forgranted likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.