Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our KitPvP server, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

VPN problem

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by 4yoghurty, Jul 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4yoghurty

So like the image sais, I tried to join the server and got disconnected because it thinks I'm using a VPN.

I only slightly know what a VPN is, so correct me if I'm wrong about something.
    I have been playing MCC since 3 or 4 years ago I think and never had a problem connecting untill now.
    A few weeks back I had no trouble connecting. Than I went on Holliday and got back today. I had to do some updates on my pc and when I tried to join I had this. I updated my NVIDA and Java.

I don't know what is up, so if you need me to send any pics of any maps I'll send them.

Hope this can be solved.

Attached Files:

• wtf.JPG
      wtf.JPG
      File size:
      76.4 KB
      Views:
  2. Rev3rse

Rev3rse
    Sometimes, players are flagged by the VPN lock inaccurately and are unable to join the server despite the fact that they are not actually using a VPN. First, you should try restarting your router as this can fix the problem in most cases. If the problem persists after resetting your router, a Senior Moderator can whitelist you if you are inadvertently flagged. Please use our Discord #support channel to contact a Senior Moderator (@Senior Moderator in the channel and ask for a DM) or feel free to DM me directly (Rev3rse#6666) and I can forward the relevant information to a Senior Moderator. You will be asked to submit a screenshot to prove that you are not using a VPN when receiving this error.

Xermes likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.