VPN or PROXY

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by mitchell wedgeworth, Aug 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mitchell wedgeworth

Hi there i cant connect because it says i have a vpn or proxy when i don't, don't know if it's a bug or what but my in game name is Mitchieboyyy i would hope something can be done about this as i like playing the server. upload_2019-8-29_16-7-31.png

2. This happens because the server is detecting you using a "VPN or Proxy" if you have one I suggest you to disable it so you can keep on playing MCC.
    However if your not using a VPN or proxy then a SrModerator would check your IP. If staff doubts about it they would just not whitelist you until you can prove that your not using one!
    If you had proven that your not using one or don't even own one, and so does staff thinks the same way, then staff would whitelist your IP, allowing you to keep on playing the server!

~Thanks!

3. mitchell wedgeworth

It might come up that i might not have in ip i'm not sure because i live in a caravan so technically i don't have one but i'm not using a vpn or proxy

4. You need to post a screenshot and ask a SrModertaor to add you to the VPN Whitelist, you can contact one through MCC staff list:
    https://mccentral.org/community/staff/
    Or through discord! (I have noticed your already on discord)

#4 Deleted member 254, Aug 29, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2019
  5. teddy3684

teddy3684
    Hello,
    Thank you for giving me this information. I will now whitelist you to MCC. Please wait 3-5 mins before joining and you should be able to join after that. Feel free to pm me if you have any other questions or issues after this.
    Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.