Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Vpn or Proxy

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by MommyEmily, Oct 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MommyEmily

hi I have made a couple of support a ticket now but I really want to play on mcc when I log in it says you seem to be using a vpn or proxy. then I made a support a ticket and then one of your staffs said that I would turn off my vpn but I did not have either vpn or proxy and my brother made a support a ticket a while ago and then you fixed it through to unblock his ip or something please help me it would be really nice

Thank you very much Posseidojr (Max)

https://media.discordapp.net/attach...6881560789022/image0.jpg?width=897&height=673

2. notaspleen

notaspleen
    Hello MommyEmily!

You say your brother made a support ticket and got the issue resolved, I would recommend you follow the same advice that was given to him, that is, to check this post, and if that does not fix the problem, contact a SrMod or Admin to get whitelisted.

Darenn likes this.
  3. Darenn

Darenn
    Hey,
    I recommend following this thread for more information on how to solve this issue!
    As stated within the thread and stated above by notaspleen, if you are unable to connect to the server after restarting your router/making sure you aren't on a VPN, contact a Senior Moderator in our Community Discord.

// Thread Locked // Moved to Support Forums //

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.