VPN! - ADMIN+

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Pastured, Apr 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pastured

HEY!
    So since you locked my other thread without letting me have the chance to reply, im just gonna reply on here since idk how to msg on here.
    Anyways I havent clicked any LINKS or joined Any "Fishy" Servers. Only way they have got my IP was through the server! This isnt just any matter, please take this serious. Im going to change my IP and i Would like to use a VPN, but whats the point if theyre just going to grab my IP again from the server?!

DutchMuis likes this.
  2. xBenz

xBenz
    Hey!

Is it not possible to grab IPs through MCC. The only way someone could have gotten your IP is by sending you a fake link that logs IPs. (Normally image links or links that appear harmless)

Change your IP as said before, if you would like access to the VPN Whitelist, contact a Senior Moderator or higher through the Discord: https://discord.gg/9jzwQDQ (This does not guarantee you will get whitelisted! We only whitelist people in special circumstances so your best bet is to explain your situation to a Senior Mod or higher and they will take it from there)

- Locking thread as other replies are not necessary.
    *You can PM me on Discord or private message me on here by clicking on my avatar and hitting "Message" if you have anymore questions*

DutchMuis likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.