voting

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Alansar_trignot, Jan 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alansar_trignot

Alansar_Trignot
    hi, I have a slight problem.
    so, recently, I changed my name from alansar_trignot to KyletheGuide, but when I voted, I accidentily put Alansar_trignot instead of my new name, and I didn't receive any keys, which confused me at first but then I understood what had happened, I voted with my old name, but when I went to vote with my new name, it wouldn't let me...
    idk if you guys can help at all, if not, that is alright, because I will still do my best to try and be in the top 5 for voting under alansar_trignot I guess.
    Thank you!

2. puposaurus

puposaurus
    heyhey! i’m not sure if this fully works, but it has worked for me in the past.. basically refresh the page.. or open it in a new window.. or open it in an incognito window since cookies n’ logins & whatnot area not stored in incognito windows (cntrl + shift + t)

hope this helped! again, i’m not fully sure if these do work, as i havnt tried them in a long time, niether. changed my ign...

anwyays! have a great day!

3. xTylor

xTylor
    Hey!
    I suggest you to - Make sure your voting with the right IGN (Spelling + Capitals). Also you cannot vote on the same voting link as you have to wait 24 hours to vote again. So basically use another link. If this isn't your case, I suggest you to follow puposaurus instructions above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.