Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Voting system flawed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by herobrinedg, Dec 3, 2020.

1. herobrinedg

Hi,

I am a daily voter, but yesterday i voted around 8 AM CEST and it did not register in your website, putting me at 4 (at the time) votes instead of 8. I find this quite upsetting as i was hoping to win the 25$ gift card. Could you please take a look at this? Thank you for your time.

-herobrinedg

2. 89p

89p

89p
    Hey there.

Votes not registering is not something that MCC controls. The vote sites manage all of the votes, I would suggest contacting the appropriate site. Unfortunately the vote leaderboard cannot be changed for you.

Hope this helps.

3. herobrinedg

I am sure the vote itself went through, because i did receive voting rewards in-game

4. Jammy16

Jammy16
    Hello there! Like 89p said I'm sure even though you haven't received the in-game rewards it will count as a vote. If it doesn't count, you could always ask a top voter to see if their sites working and then you will know if its just you who's having the problem or everyone else as well.

5. BlackAngusNoodle

BlackAngusNoodle
    honestly there are probably a hundred people with the same amount of votes but some are just ahead of the others

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.