Voting Reward

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by HH_Captain, Dec 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HH_Captain

publicy
    How do I get my coupon code for coming 4th in voting because I signed up yesterday on mccentral and it doesn't seem like I have received my voucher yet.

2. guih

guihzy
    Hello. If you’re talking about the $25 gift code for the top voters reward, you should wait 24 hours for Alex to send you the coupon. Congratulations on winning.

3. HH_Captain

publicy
    Ok so I should just wait, and thanks

4. JakeOnPc

GamingsFinest
    What's poppin

I would suggest /link your account so you can verify you own the account. You can do this by typing /link in the hub on mcc!

5. HH_Captain

publicy
    I did that but Alex Markey still hasnt sent me the code :(

6. xTylor

xTylor
    Hello!
    If you have not received your code yet, I suggest you msg a staff member (SrMod) so they can forward this to alex or an admin.

If you are not on the discord yet, I suggest you join, wit 10 minutes, then direct-message a staff member imminently! MCC-Discord

7. xDaniel

xDanielIsBack
    Sometimes they come in late, it's pretty common, it's happened many times before. I would just give Alex time to make you the coupon code and PM you it, let's not forget he has to make them for the entire staff team as well every month, so just be patient and it'll come in soon.

8. HH_Captain

publicy
    I have joined the discord and asked a member of staff to msg alex but they have not answered yet

xTylor likes this.
  9. xTylor

xTylor
    Hey!
    You either might have to wait a little longer as xDaniel states, or wait till a staff member replies to your direct-message on discord. If it's been a month or longer please DM me on discord and i'll have your situation done shortly. Discord: Tyxlr#8030 (NOTE: Only DM me if you haven't gotten your BuyCraft in over a month or longer)

There really is nothing to do, you just have to play the waiting game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.