Voting Name

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KiwiOneOfficial, Dec 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KiwiOneOfficial

starsmun
    So my original In-Game username before I changed it was Sans__Gaming, I changed it recently to KiwiOneOfficial. My linked account to this forum account comes up as KiwiOneOfficial but on the voting leaderboard it is still Sans__Gaming. In order for me to add vote points to that leaderboard I have to vote as Sans__Gaming, but that means I don't get In-Game rewards as my name isn't that anymore. Is there a way I can change my leaderboard name to my new username.
    https://namemc.com/search?q=KiwiOneOfficial

2. Abar

Abar
    I'm not sure, but I think it may come down to preference if there is no way for them to fix it. Would you rather have your ingame rewards or continue to have your old name up there on the leaderboards. I'd imagine that there is a way to fix it and i'd have a staff member look at it to see what they could do. Try to @ a staff in the community discord with your question and see what they say. Have a great day.

3. xDaniel

xDanielIsBack
    I've never seen this issue before and I don't really know how it can be fixed, personally I would just keep voting under the account "Sans__Gaming" for the rest of the month, get the $25 coupon, and in January start voting under the new name "KiwiOneOfficial", you can also try asking an Admin+ and let them know about this issue I would personally submit a Bug Report where they can easily keep track of this and the owners can see it to fix it, but other than that, I don't know what else you can really do.

4. FourNut

FourNut
    Hello,
    Sadly, I have never seen this issue before, did you change your voting name to KiwiOneOfficial as well? I believe there is an option for when you vote that you can change the name you vote for. You could get an Admin to to check out what is happening. I have never heard of this issue.

Have a nice day!
    -ObjectiveArcade

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.