Voting bug

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by IgnDady, May 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IgnDady

IgnDady
    Hello.
    So when I started voting everything was alright and I was 1st voter on my main acc (IgnDady) and 3rd on my alt (Lukas4002) like 3rd day of voting it happened this bug where I voted and 1 vote didnt count and thats not all. That bug happened on my both accounts. So basicly I lost two $25 giftcards. I would be really happy if you can add 1 more vote to my name. If you cant give 1 more vote on both accounts, thats fine, I want to get at least 1 gift card.
    Thank you so much and have a nice day!
    IgnDady

2. 10Controls

10Controls
    Hello!

You can try voting with your username from a different IP by using a VPN or just using your mobile data.

If that doesn’t work, however, there’s nothing that we can do about it as the bug comes from the voting sites end.

Have a great day/night!

#2 10Controls, May 25, 2020
    Last edited: May 25, 2020
    Lexxonist likes this.
  3. Phraze

Phraze
    Hey there,

To add on to what was said above, you can only vote with one account per ip everyday, which is why your main account seems to be getting blocked. I would suggest only voting on one account the entire month if you're looking to win the giftcard, as VPNs can mess up your votes like you experienced, and it's not entirely fair. As far as adding a vote to your account, MCC won't do that as there's no way to verify this is true. As well as stated above, this is on the voting site's end, not MCC's.

10Controls likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.