Vote sites bugging?

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Guerillah, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Guerillah

Hi, for some reason and im not sure why but every time I go to vote online it say's i have already voted yet even though I haven't?? Then ingame its not giving me any rewards and telling me to go online and vote?

I've never had this issue before so i'm not sure what to do.. Can someone shed light or help me with this issue please?

Many thanks,
    Gurillah

2. kuieren

kuieren
    Hey there,

Unfortunately this is a problem on the voting website's end and not MCC's, so that's not really something anyone here can fix. The best thing you can do is to try to vote on another device/browser, and if that doesn't work you could try to contact them to see if they can help you out.
    I hope this can be of some help :)

3. Guerillah

Hi Kuieren,

Thanks for your help i'll try that and see where im at!

4. LeafyTiger24

LeafyTiger24
    Hey,

Almost all of the vote sites are per ip address instead of per account. Because of this, if someone on your network has already voted this may mean that you are unable to vote yourself. It could also be due to the vote sites not registering the vote properly which is unfortunately out of mcc hands.

kuieren likes this.
  5. Trainsgender

Trainsgender
    Hello! I've made a thread about this in the past, and it seems to be no more than a visual issue. That is, if you vote on all 4 sites, it will register as 4 votes, even when it says you already voted. This works for me and also for some other people I know of. Check if you have 4 votes after voting on all sites, should work.

kuieren likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.