Vote Rewards in /vote

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Rev3rse, May 20, 2020.

1. Rev3rse

Rev3rse
    Currently, if you type /vote on any of the subservers/lobby, a standard message pops up:
    [​IMG]

I believe it would be an improvement to add the rewards for voting underneath the link, for the specific subserver you are on. For example, if you type /vote on Prison, it'll display this message but add "Rewards: $20,000 and 8 Tokens." Conversely, running /vote on Factions would instead list "Rewards: $20,000 and 4 Creeper Eggs"

This would provide more motivation to vote, as bringing up the link for it also displays the incentives to actually go vote. It would also serve as a nice reminder for players who would like to review the rewards for voting, rather than referring to this outdated thread.

2. _Noxid

_Noxid
    This used to be a thing, but I don't know why they took it out. I don't think it should publicly broadcast who voted for the reason of spam. When there are 10 people voting the 4 links, it spams the chat a lot. I do think the links should return in /vote though.

Rev3rse likes this.
  3. PistolPet

PistolPet
    Hey!
    I think this is a fantastic idea. This would help encourage users to vote and know exactly what they are getting from it.
    Just like Noxid said, I don't think it should be broadcasted because it will increase the spam but I think you should receive the information when typing the command "/vote."
    On the long run, this will bring in new players to the server and have a more active player base.
    Good idea :)
    Hope everyone has a great day!

Rev3rse and YupImDuck like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.