Vote Key Rewards

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Lxvely, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Lxvely

Lxvely
    I believe there should be a re-vamp of the rewards you get from voting and the possible rewards from vote key treasure rewards.

Now that Harvest Hoes have the "Treasure Hunter" upgrade, it makes sense to me that you should be able to get different rewards from the vote chest than from the Harvest Hoe. I'm most specifically talking about rename scrolls (because it really sucks to go through all of the voting process only to get 4 stacks of rename scrolls), but there are other rewards you can get from the Harvest Hoes that are also found in the treasure chest. Of course Vote Key rewards can't be as good as Ancient or Mythical key rewards, but it has been quite a while since more useful and substantial rewards have been added to the Vote Key rewards.

What are some things you would like to see added/removed from the vote crate?
    What are your thoughts on this? Let me know below :)

-----------
    Discord: Lxvely#8586
    YouTube: LxvelyMCC
    Find Me On: Skyblock 2 & Murder Mayhem

-----------

27JAS likes this.
  2. __dragonslayer

vote key rewards should change every 2 weeks based on how the economy is running. not only would this boost the economy & keep it fresh, it will make voting worth something more than receiving a measly 50 EXP 3x in a row. If anyone would like to see each week laid out I'd happily make a page on it.

Alansar_trignot likes this.
  3. ChimkenWings

Vote keys are pretty underwhelming, you hope to get a harvest hoe but that's an extremely small chance. It does need some sort of revamping. XP should be banished, there is no use to it being in the vote rewards.

Side note: Make rename scrolls stackable like prisons (sadly it's probably going to roll out next reset), and remove rename scrolls from the paid crates, they are arguably even more useless than XP (You get them from the harvest hoe for free, and tons of them so why should players pay IRL money for them).

4. BabyJuice

BabyJuice
    i agree.vote keys are terrible this season, earning 1 diamond block as a reward is very useless makes 0 difference for your island, they should consider adding in more useful items, making harvest hoes more common, myth keys and ancient keys at the start of the season is very pay 2 win, and playing with pay 2 win people isn't any fun at all when it comes to other rookies trying to get up on top.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.