Void Giftcard

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by DyslexicOxygen, Jul 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DyslexicOxygen

About 2 months ago maybe a bit more I did a IRL Deal with WithheldTaxes and Mxbel as the middleman. I saved those Giftcards which were 35$ in total, and then 1 month ago I tried to use them and it says they are Void Giftcards. I never used them and I was told the user who bought them charged back. I sent an email to mccentral support and they said somebody used it but I never did. I responded saying that and its been 3 weeks and I have not gotten a response. I want to know how I can get those giftcards back so I can use them.

2. Darenn

Darenn
    Hello!

In the best-case scenario, the user used the codes after the middleman paid them.
    In other deals, I suggest either having the user purchase the gift cards whilst doing the deal and having them sent to your email. Or, if the user already has the code, I suggest purchasing your buycraft straight away therefore the user cannot spend the cards anymore and they will be cleared out.

Hopefully, this helps and prevents any other scenarios like these to happen to you or others, in the future.
    Have a good day regardless!

3. mxbel

mxbel
    I responded to this in your other support post, as well as on discord. If you have already made email(s) about this, then unfortunately there’s nothing you can really do as there is no value in the giftcards. Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.