Void Giftcard

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by DyslexicOxygen, Jun 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DyslexicOxygen

Hello, about 1 or 2 months ago i did a prison IRL Deal for a 25$ GC and a 10$ GC. I saved these cards until now to spend on the sale but as i enter the Codes, says "they have been declared void"
    After reading the email receipt sent to me it doesn't say that it has an expiration date
    Just wondering how i can get my money back

2. mxbel

mxbel
    Hello,
    This is a seldom occurring case to my knowledge, but I presume that your situation is likely a result of the person who purchased the giftcard charging back, resulting in the giftcard coming up as void. Your possible course(s) of action are that you can friend add an admin on our discord (or get in contact with an admin somehow), provide the email that the gift card was sent to, and ask them to view the current/previous funds to get a sense of what had happened (only admins can do this). You can also make a support email to [email protected], which is where all donation issues go to (1-2w response time). You may view how to format the email in this thread by Unadvised. Gift cards do not have an expiration date, and unfortunately, you likely cannot get your ingame money back as it was an IRL deal.

Have a good day :)

89p and creeper7777777 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.