Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

VINES OP?! | SkyBlock #7 | Season 9.0

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by S1M7HEBR0, Dec 1, 2019.

1. S1M7HEBR0

S1M7HEBR0
  2. ENDER_856

they nerfed them :( to 15 per vine they should make them atleast 100

3. Incarnati0n_

Incarnati0n_
    Sadly they got nerfed pretty hard from 200 per down to 100 per than again to 15. Try melons now instead with a eff 5 and fortune 3 axe

Thanks, Olli

4. MurderIsArt

TheFreljord
    It is unfortunate that they nerfed the vines price, but if they kept them at 200 people would only build vine farms and spawners would be so much easier to get. I think they reduced the price is so that people can't obtain spawners as quickly which forces players to be more strategic about how they get their money such as using melon farms or ice farms. For ice farms, I would use efficiency five and silk touch diamond pickaxe, if you don't have /fix than you might want to put unbreaking three on the pickaxe as well. For melon farms, it is probably more profitable to put fortune three on an axe, but I use silk touch so I don't have to keep selling my inventory as often, but that's just my opinion. I hope this helped!
    -Josh

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.