Vids for Reports

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by GayPridee, Jul 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GayPridee

Ok so recently I posted a player report which I never do, but it felt necessary, and i recorded the whole game to have multiple instances of the player hacking, because sometimes one is not enough. I happened to notice the video was 3mins and 22 seconds so I took the liberty to search through the video and get a solid part of hacking and put the time it happened in the video, in the report. Well apparently there is a "3 minute quote" on the video. And to a extent I understand because staff dont have hours to watch 1 video but I literally put the exact time to see the hacks and the staff denied it. I feel like thats just being lazy. It would be different if i didnt post a time that it happened but it takes just as long to skip through the video, than it takes to deny my report. Not everyone has time to go through and edit a whole video so its convenient to staff, just because staff feel its a waste of time to go to a certain time. Am I looking at this wrong or is this uncalled for? I feel like in some instances the 3 min quote makes sense but when I include a certain time to look at, and you deny it, I feel like that shows laziness and lack of motivation. :)

2. astrophysic

mememaster
    Unfortunately, this is just the way the guidelines are setup. Be sure to check the player report guidelines before reporting someone for the first time. Sorry to hear about this!

3. GayPridee

So basically theres no need for me to take the time out of my day to put a report up for someone using hacks if im not going to take even more time to edit the software so its convenient for staff even if I provide a exact time for when it happens? Sounds good!

4. KingKottlewing

KingKottlewing
    There is a 3 minute time limit as the reports team have a lot of reports to go through, and having long reports that show blatant hacks is in a way, a waste of time.

Yes, videos are allowed to be longer than 3 minutes if you provide the timestamp in the report description,
    e.g.
    • Hacks Shown At: 0:35

-===- Question Answered, Thread Locked -===-​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.