Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Video Idead

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Simplistiq, May 8, 2020.

1. Simplistiq

snoic
    Hey,
    Me and my friend are trying to make youtube videos. We need help with ideas that would be entertaining to watch. Pease leave suggestions on what would be funny to watch, or what you would like to see. We will try to get a video up soon. But, we want the video to be funny and entertaining.
    Thanks,
    -iluvhotmoms

discord: hotmoms#7489

2. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Hey there!
    I personally find videos of people playing minigames wrong quite funny, like trying to win a solo skywars game without using the starting loot, trying to win survival games with no sword etc.
    These are just what appeal to me, but it depends.
    Thanks,
    Nikki
    PS: this whole time i thought your name was "iluvtomatoes" and I just realised i-

Simplistiq likes this.
  3. 6hb

6hb

6hb
    Hey!

I really enjoy watching team based challenges/games! I feel like watching two players work together can be quite entertaining and funny. You could try some challenges in team skywars. Here are some chalenge ideas:
    • Only allowed to stay on your island
    • No armour
    • No food allowed
    • Only snowballs/eggs
    • No bridging allowed (only epearls)
    • No swords
    • No enchants
    Hope these helped,
    6hb (jake)

4. Simplistiq

snoic
    Hahaha, Im waiting for name change. I got this name from danny duncan shirt, I am a big danny duncan fan. I don't literally like hot moms.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.