Video Games

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kill_KALESALED12, May 13, 2021.

1. Kill_KALESALED12

TheGrimReaper3
    I have been playing Minecraft for a while now, and I'm looking for another game to play with my friends. Any suggestions?

Vervain likes this.
  2. Martiinn

SrMartin
    Hey!

Well right now I'd say I main MC, however I do play Valorant some times and it's very fun! It's a free shooter game. Search it up :)

SplatBerry likes this.
  3. LeafyTiger24

LeafyTiger24
    idk what sort of games you like but rocket league is a good one

Dionnysus likes this.
  4. EssentialsPlus

EssentialsPlus
    MC is so boring (unless you just got the game) I just play Valorant nowadays with my friends it's fun to just play shooters overall and Valorant is fun to play with a set team and to just grind ranked.

#4 EssentialsPlus, May 13, 2021
    Last edited: May 13, 2021
    Martiinn likes this.
  5. Haylos

Haylos
    This is a warning or a game suggestion, im not sure myself as im trapped in this game, but League of Legends can be either really good / really bad. I also love playing Star Wars Battlefront II since they once released it free on Epic Games, if you are into like games with a big story Genshin Impact is your game.

abbs, Martiinn and SplatBerry like this.
  6. xEthzn

Right now I would suggest finding a new and fun server on MC if you don't want to spend money on the game, but I have recently bought Overwatch for about $20. Its very fun especially when you play with friends.

7. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    If your computer can handle it;

Cyberpunk 2077; I've been playing with max settings and the game is beautiful! I love the story and the setting they chose of the future along with the technology you can use.

One of my all time favourite games is Battlefield 4, modern combat/vehicles, big boom explosions - Currently waiting for Battlefield 6 to come out for this years holiday period with the reveal trailer coming next month.

Arma 3 is a military simulator, it focuses on being incredibly realistic however there are plenty of mods such as the DayZ mod which forces you to wake up on a giant island and survive both zombies and other players looting the world for food, water, weapons ect.

No Mans Sky is such a fun game, like a really fun game, you can take control of a space ship and fly it anywhere you want in the universe, awesome graphics.

The Witcher 3's hand to hand combat is unlike any game I've played, its just amazing and you feel so powerful when successfully pulling off some kind of crazy combo with the swords and a mix of magic, open world medieval monster filled magic fuelled mayhem.

For a more relaxing experience;

Satisfactory is a really fun and interesting game where you land on an alien world and create a factory, I would take a-look at it on google as my description doesn't do it justice lol

Sea of thieves is such a fun game, literally had some of the funniest times playing with my mates, open world pirate boy time, what's there not to love?

Starbound is terraria but set in space, 2D game, you can travel to an unlimited amount of generated worlds for different weapons, resources, NPCs to meet along with an entire storyline which I enjoyed.

Ravenfield is a funny stickmanish type singleplayer game where you control how many enemies, friendlies, maps, vehicles, weapons ect are present and play out on a battlefield, the game is highly moddable so theres always something new and fun I find to do.

These are some of the more recent games I've been playing; if you wanna discuss some of these hmu on discord @ Elecctricc#0001
    Have a good one boss.

Martiinn and Darenn like this.
  8. Vervain

Vervain
    Fun games I've been playing with my friends are.

- Phasmophobia it's a ghost hunting game, it's really thrilling and fun seeing your friends freak out over the ghost.

- In Silence, if you watched the movie "A Quiet Place" it's basically that.

- Dead by daylight, also thrilling you have to repair generators and escape from the killer.

- The Forest, you're in a plane crash on an abandoned island filled with mutants and you have to survive while finding your lost son who was also in the plane crash.

- Valorant, it's Overwatch and CSGO combined really.

- Lunch Lady, basically Slenderman, you collect 10 pages with a horrifying creature chasing after you, but it's co-op.

These are the games I've been playing with friends along with Minecraft, all are on Steam. (if you can't tell I'm a big horror fan)

9. 10sec

10sec
    Hello there!

Besides Minecraft, I've recently downloaded Valorant and it is one of the best fps games I've ever played. The graphics are amazing, especially since it is a free game. It is very easy to start playing and the commands are simple.

It doesn't really matter what games you play, what matters is that you have fun, right?! :)

10. micunmuted

PLARPS
    Little nightmares and little nightmares II are really fun games, it has demos and everything.
    valorant of course
    Cuphead
    rocket league is also a good one.

abbs and YouGetMeSoHigh like this.
  11. YouGetMeSoHigh

nontraditional
    respect for listing cuphead

micunmuted likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.