VERY IMPORTANT!! MUST READ!! Unfair ban

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Chefo2004, Jan 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chefo2004

My friends Super73 and ELROBOCO have been banned by typing in the chat a certain phrase, but they didn´t know that phrase was forbidden because many people (spambots but they didn´t know that) were typing that and they thought that was kind of a survey or draw. Please, can you help them with this issue that I personally think it´s unfair?? Thanks you so much. Take care!!

2. MasterChheda

MasterChheda
    You can tell your friends to appeal their punishments here: https://mccentral.org/community/forums/appeals/
    They should also read up on the rules to avoid future punishments and use common knowledge to defer from copying a bot. If they submit an appeal, they have a chance at being unpunished by the staff members that punished them. They have to provide all the information necessary and explain why the punishment should be removed.
    Personal opinion, it's your friends' faults for getting into this situation since you shouldn't copy the messages of other players in the first place. Hopefully everything gets sorted out, but I highly recommend for you to refer them to the rules so that they can know what's punishable and what's not.

Kane likes this.
  3. Unadvised

Unadvised
    Dealt with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.