Upgradeable Pickaxe Booster

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Freshly_, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Freshly_

Freshly_
    Just a suggestion, but maybe there could be a x2 booster on the store implemented which levels all upgradeable pickaxes twice as fast as you mine? This could possibly be but in with the current x2 booster, or it could be made seperate. I saw this in chat not long ago and I think it is a good idea. Any thoughts?

FalseReports and Toast732 like this.
  2. Lunatix

lunatix
    Hey,
    I personally really like this idea because I really can't be bothered to level up my pic but if there was a booster than I would do it happily because I think it takes way to long to level them up at the moment. I don't think that this will be added but it is a very good idea. Have a great day!

-Lunatix

Toast732 likes this.
  3. ItsDavld

DanTheACGuy
    Hi Freshly,
    I honestly am against this being implemented. The meaning of the upgradable pick is for you to grind and it's not meant to make things not easy to get to Pick level 99. It's supposed to take time and effort to get to that level. With this booster, it would make people rankup a lot faster and make it so that more players would be able to prestige and get more money. And at this time of the season it would be so unfair to add this at this time with people who have higher level pickaxes. I currently have a level 75 Pickaxe and it took me countless hours to get to that level, with a booster. It would make it so much easier for lower levels to rankup to get to where us higher level picks are at.
    From this I personally think this will not be added this season. But next season it may. I think the setup that is used for the Upgradable pickaxes is already very good and will not be changed. But that is my opinion.

If you think otherwise, please tell me why below! With that being said, I would have to -1 this post as it would make an unfair advantage to players who have worked hard for the level pickaxes that they're at. I hope you have a great rest of your day!

-ItsDavid

4. YG400

would be dope to see

kinda lke those hh's on facs nowadays

5. Toast732

Toastery
    Great idea! +1 from me! [“Petition for a X2 upgradable pickaxe booster”] your welcome for the idea! ;)

#5 Toast732, Mar 3, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
  6. FalseReports

FalseReports
    +1 would really help people who wanna grind pics

mxbel likes this.
  7. Incarnati0n_

Incarnati0n_
    Hello,

It would be interesting to see something like this added to prison to allow players to get a max pick a whole lot quickly.
    I also feel that each level up shouldn't cost an extra 2500 blocks on top of the blocks needed from the previous level but should be varied like in factions where its easier at the start but gets really hard getting those last levels.

Thanks,
    Incarnati0n_

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.