Updating the MiniGames Forum

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by CatBoyFable, Dec 31, 2019.

?

Was this post needed?

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. CatBoyFable

fablesoul
    Hello! I'm FableKing and I've been playing the mini-game Capture the Flag on this server since 2014, I think.

My main concern with this forum area is that - in all of the sub-forums - there is no place for Capture the Flag. Now, I know what you're, probably, thinking,

"Fable, what about the mini-games forum?? You already said it was a mini-game!!"
    Yes, I did say it is a mini-game; however, if you care to look at the mini-game forum itself, you will find that there isn't a guide or sorts for Capture the Flag. It's a simple game, yes; however, the lack of a guide may confuse those who simply would want to post about the game. I think, therefore, a guide should be added. It can include the perks you may purchase and how it works.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'd like to interrupt this to say Capture the Flag isn't the only game like this. There's Survival Games, Skywars, and Murder Mystery.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe that a reform should happen because people in those communities do not have the space to post or share on the forums.
    Anyways, thank you for reading this and I hope you have a good day!
    -
    FableKing

Vervain likes this.
  2. iiSean

iiSean_
    Hello!

True CTF does not have a guide but I guess people only wrote guides for the newer mini games when they came out.

Also CTF is pretty easy to learn I guess but people from the community can always make guides for the forums.

Happy New Year
    ___Sean___

CatBoyFable likes this.
  3. Vervain

Vervain
    yes, ctf is a pretty simple game and you can learn from it pretty easily, and therefore I don't think a guide is needed or they would've made one already, I gotten into the game pretty quickly because of the call of duty days, but that's just me. Plus when you hover over the blue wool block when you right click the compass in the hub, it gives a good brief description about the objective of the game. in conclusion this is just my opinion in total :) Have a good day/or night and Happy New Years Eve.

CatBoyFable likes this.
  4. Montilou

Montilou
    Hey,

I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one. Firstly, one mini-game forum is perfectly fine for the minigames currently, and I don't really see any point of making even more forums for all of the minigames, as they would only be used by the small group of players who play those minigames, and post on the forums. Making forums for all of the minigames would look really messy, and would have to all be monitored by staff, which would be pretty time consuming. Secondly, there are already guides for minigames. As Vervain mentioned above, if you hover over the minigame items in the compass in the lobby, you can see a brief description of the game, and when you actually start a match of said minigame, you have an even further explanation on how the game works. Even for perks, if you hover over them, you see exactly what they do, so making a seperate forum for the main purpose of a guide wouldn't be a good idea imo. Minigames aren't really that complicated to pick up and learn, so the small descriptions can highlight all of the main points of the minigame, and how it works, in one paragraph. Lastly, you don't need a seperate forum to make a specific guide for CTF. If you feel like it's really necessary to make a CTF guide with how all of the perks work etc, you can always make one on the minigame forum itself. All of these points make me disagree with you.

Have a good day!

-Montilou

CatBoyFable likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.