updated possibly?

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by CheeseBoi27, Jan 24, 2020.

1. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    can you possibly update the server so we can join the server at the 1.15.2 version...if not...its fine....im just wondering if you could.

2. 89p

89p

89p
    Hey, I can join the server just fine on 1.15.2. What error message are you getting?

3. puposaurus

puposaurus
    hello hello! i can join the server in 1.15.2 fine off of blc and i'm sure on vanilla it'd be the same. it could possibly be something on your end whether it be your computer or connection.. but I do suggest playing in either 1.8 or 1.12
    if you are suggesting to update the server completely to be 1.15.2 backended, i am complete -1 1.13+ is cool when it comes to building and playing single player, but I have heard it is incredibly unstable. for example, there's a skyblock server i occasionally play on that is 1.14 backended and the forums and discord has constant bug reports going for them, they most def have died ddown since a. first getting released/reset and b. just general improvements, like w/ plugins n such or so.. but there still is quite a good amount of issues in that server.. therefore, keeping mcc's latest backend version for creative and survival, being 1.12.2, is good and i really dont see mcc updating to a later version any time soon.

4. CheeseBoi27

ItsCheeseBoii
    well ok...thanks...im just wondering....wondering with my mind...i really do love this server

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.