Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Upcoming UHC Games

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nikki_, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Okay so there's no UHC Discussion, so here's my best bet:
    In the waiting lobby for UHC, when you click the Compass, a GUI (think that's what its called,) comes up, and shows the next 5 ish games, how long until they begin, and the scenarios and team numbers. The only issue with this, is that it's a little difficult to tell how far away the game is, if it says "2 days, 4 hours and 51 minutes." All I suggest is that either in addition to, or instead of, it says the time it begins in, in CT or a broad timezone, that way google can do all the work and there's no way of you calculating it wrong.
    Thanks,
    Nikki

creeper7777777 likes this.
  2. creeper7777777

creeper7777777
    This sounds like a pretty good idea, and java has a built in system to support dates (the Date object). Simply changing the hour to match your timezone is way easier than adding 17 hours, and then another 17 hours to calculate later games. If it's possible, maybe they could have a setting where you could set your timezone, and then the server does any timezone calculation for you. Currently, the GUI only gives people a rough estimation, unless you take the time to actually calculate when the game is. This is a great addition to add (whether they feel like coding it or not), and I hope it gets added sometime.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.