Unmuted

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by DarkBeastPro, Oct 22, 2020.

1. DarkBeastPro

DarkBeastPro
    They should add a feature where whenever you get unmuted while playing a game, it should pop a message saying,"YOU ARE UNMUTED'
    This would be useful as people would know when they get unmuted instead of having to check every 10min

Attached Files:

stampyrhodes likes this.
  2. stampyrhodes

stampyrhodes
    Hey, I think this is a great Idea since I think many users me included have just been checking every 5, 10 min to see how much longer it is until I get unmuted. Most times I'd just forget and wouldn't even type in chat for several hours since I would just think I was still muted. It's a +1 from me and It should say some message to you in the chat and not something like a GUI text message since you could be playing a minigame and it could disorient you from what you were doing.

-stampyrhodes

3. TurtleSoup123

TurtleSoup123
    Heyo!

Turtle Here! This is a very interesting topic that you have suggested. Here’s what I gotta say about it.

So when you are muted. You get the severity, who you were banned by, and length of the punishment. I could see this becoming a reality in the future, but now? I don’t think so. I don’t see MCC adding this. Here’s what I would do until this change happens.

I would set a timer, sounds simple but it is effective. Instead of typing in chat to test if your are muted, set a timer. This obviously for severity 1 punishments. If it’s a multi day punishment then I would not. Say your mute is 2 days, I would wait over 24 hours, then check in chat. Or you could simply appeal, and be in contact with a staff member. I’m sure they would tell you if they have accepted your appeal if you ask. But please don’t be annoying, they’re already really busy!!

So to wrap up this reply my final answer is +1, however I don’t see it being added in the near future, but it is a possibility for the coming months and years of MCC!

Hope this helped and have a wonderful day/night!

-Turtle

4. DarkBeastPro

DarkBeastPro
    might as well bump mah thread

5. MasterChheda

MasterChheda
    You can always check through the website when your punishment ends - https://mccentral.org/punishments/
    I can see the convenience in an alert system if you were to be online at the time of your unmute, but I think the website punishment search system is good enough. It may be a bit tedious, but it gets the job done.

Greyhound and puposaurus like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.