Unfairly banned

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by Docacraft, Mar 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Docacraft

A few moments ago teddy3684 banned me without any proof, saying that I was hacking. Before I was banned, I took a screenshot that can prove that I was not using any modified client. This is not the first time that a Mod banned me without any proof. So I'd like to have my ban removed. Thx

Attached Files:

2. MasterChheda

MasterChheda
    The screenshot you provided isn't enough proof to fully unban you since you need to provide video evidence of not hacking prior to the ban. You were banned for sneak hacks, so there might have been a visual glitch; or you may have actually been hacking. I cannot speak on the matter since I didn't witness it, but the best thing for you to do is appeal and wait for a reply. Make sure to describe everything leading up to the ban, along with any evidence you may have proving you weren't hacking. You can also message teddy on Discord or on the website if you'd like to discuss it with him. He is the only one who can deal with your punishment and appeal. You can appeal here.

Here is the Discord if you wish to join it and message him or ask in #support for him: https://discord.gg/9jzwQDQ

mxbel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.