Unbanning Mcc players question mark?

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by FranklyChildish, Jul 16, 2020.

?

Unban all Mcc players??

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FranklyChildish

Just kidding, Maybe doe?

2. Haylos

Haylos
    I dont think this would be a good idea, theres some players that do not deserve the unban, I remember a really long time ago when the unmute and unban was purchaseable on the shop, it got removed for something, it should stay that way because people who got banned got banned for a reason and either they liked it or not they looked for it.

3. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Hey there!
    As an MCC moderator I can tell you that a large amount of players get banned on the daily. People get IP banned for ban evading, blatantly hacking and DDOS threatening users. In my opinion these are not the sort of people who deserve to have their bans lift. False bans can be a different story for obvious reasons since they are not deserving, however unbanning all banned players means people who have DOX'd, Swatted, and DDoS'd would have their blacklists removed which would cause all sorts of issues.
    Thanks,
    Nikki

4. reallylazy

reallylazy
    Hey.
    I personally think this isn’t a smart move at all, this would include the unbanning of all of the blatant hackers that keep coming back on mcc just for the purpose of hacking, which would ruin all of the work that current and former staff members put into getting them off of the server and just drive them back onto mcc to repeat the same exact thing with the unbanned accounts. At this point in time I don’t think a ban reset is really needed since users have the options to appeal or wait out their punishment time, there’s probably many players that don’t deserve the unban either.

iluvu likes this.
  5. SpetexMC

as some1 who want to troll da staff I agree I got ip banned 2 day !!!!!!!!!!! FREE SPETEX

6. KierenBoal

KierenBoal
    Not happening.

Other servers have done it, never worked out good.

Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.