Unappeal wait time?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TNT, Apr 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNT

TNT

tntagent
    I do not understand why its taking two days for someone to check their appeals. This is absurd and unjustifiable. I do not like how since its a 14 day mute, they can freely chose when to look at it, since they have ''time''. I've been muted countless times, for a day and i had to wait out a full mute (when false of course) just for the staff member to reply an hour later with ''it already expired but accepted''. Its unfair, especially when the set staff member is online, active, and implying that he has spare time to play and is not caught up with any internal or external activities. Its unjust for active players to have to be held by inept staff members, just for them to be lazy. They should attend to their staff obligations immediately or when ever they can and be punished for not doing so because thats literally what they're signing up for.

2. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    You misunderstand that staff have a life and wants outside of managing internal affairs such as bans and mutes. It's a minecraft server; a game. They are players too and still want to play the game like normal while also helping out when needed. Calling staff lazy after all they do is quite rude as well as they are responsible for all that is around us. Maybe the staff members are going through logs to check whether it was a justified punishment? Maybe their internally discussing what to do, we won't know. Just wait until they respond. :)
    - Elecctricc

_Noxid likes this.
  3. TNT

TNT

tntagent
    you clearly did not read my comment. I didn't generalize the staff team because I personally know some are good. I thought I made it pretty clear that I was talking about one particular staff member who at multiple occasions, saw him being active. I got muted for something that shouldn't be something he hasn't dealt with before as he is a moderator so I would be genuinely surprised if he had to ask for assistance. You're telling me, that they're so busy that they cannot read a 1 minute paragraph and either write a 10 second copy and paste? Like I said its absurd to think that.

4. iiSean

iiSean_
    Hello!

Staff are busy, believe it or not, they do more then accept and deny appeals, maybe that’s all you see, but there’s a lot more.

Now staff can respond quickly if their not busy but considering they have requirements and so much others stuff to do oh and don’t forget actually being a real person with emotions and real life

Also 72 hours is maximum, maximum means most amount of time before trouble so keep that in mind. This is a fine amount of time.

Also, believe it or not I am not staff this is just common sense so there is probably a lot more behind the red tag so yeah just be patient.

Have a good day :)

(Edit: Didn’t see this was already replied too)

#4 iiSean, Apr 7, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
    mxbel and _Noxid like this.
  5. FourNut

FourNut
    Hey,
    As people stated above staff also have lives apart of MCC, not every staff member has to be online 24/7, they have to sleep and they have to eat and they also need their personal life! If you be patient and now be hasty you have a much better chance of getting unbanned/unmuted! Just be patient and they will respond! Staff members have a 3 day waiting period before they get into trouble for not getting to their appeals on time. It is just a matter of time before they will respond!

I hope this helped!

If you have any more questions or concerns please contact me!
    Discord: ObjectiveArcade#2232

-ObjectiveArcade

mxbel likes this.
  6. fajoszz

fajoszz

~Locked​

mxbel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.