UN ip ban Bl0ckGame

Discussion in 'KitPvP General Discussion' started by ballo, Aug 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ballo

Unipban me please i really want to play kit pvp reset please please please unip ban me i really want to play
    i didn't even do anything but i get ip ban im not gonna say why i was ip banned because i have already talk to admins and i don't think they will like it if i say why i was ip ban but please un ip ban me I WANT TO PLAY KIT PVP

2. Kane

Kane
    The only thing one can do when he gets banned is to appeal. However, since you were IP banned, you will have to wait for 6 months before you can appeal. If you, however, believe your ban was false, then feel free to appeal by clicking here. Creating threads like this will not get you unbanned.

"Some punishments can only be appealed after a certain amount of time has passed, unless the punishment was issued falsely and you have evidence to prove it. You can find a list of these punishments below:

Permanent Bans - 6 Months
    ➥ Permanent Mutes - 6 Months
    ➥ IP Bans - 6 Months
    ➥ Inappropriate Username or Skin - 6 Months, if the player has already been punished for it once before.
    ➥ Sell Revoke (AutoSelling) - 1 Month
    ➥ Insiding on Factions - After the Factions season has ended"

#2 Kane, Aug 29, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
    ballo and xBenz like this.
  3. Tenesy

Bl0ckGame chill its been like 1 month

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.