Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

UHC Suggestions (Not In-Game)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nikki_, May 15, 2020.

1. Nikki_

Nikki_
    Hi All,
    Recently I've come to the conclusion that a few changes should be made to the UHC announcements, for example, in the community discord #uhc channel, when you use the UHC bot, it does not show team sizes. This might not sound like a big issue, but if the UHC begins in 20 minutes, players may want to start arranging quick, if they can't make it in game to check soon enough. The only other feature I'd like to see added is for the /uhc command to have a "click to warp". When the server wide announcement comes up, for example when there's 10 minutes until the UHC, there's a little button that says [Click to Join] this would help players join when there's less than five minutes easily, and fast. Since it would be annoying to make the server wide announcement occur every minute when there's less than 5 to go, having the warp button added to the /uhc command allows players to access the warp fast, and conveniently. I understand that this suggestion may take a lot of work, however this addition would greatly improve players' experience.
    Thanks,
    Nikki

puposaurus, reallylazy and kuieren like this.
  2. reallylazy

reallylazy
    Hey,

In the community discord players can go to #notif-assign and click the sword to receive uhc notifications. After you assign uhc to your roles you'll be able to see the #uhc-times channel and there it will tell you the information about the upcoming uhc game. Including the team size. So overall I don't really feel like that is needed since theres already a bot that tells you all the needed information. Also, I personally don't feel that a [click to warp] button is needed for uhc, it takes a player 20 seconds TOPS to do /hub then join uhc, I feel like it would definitely be helpful, just not necessary. Not too bad ideas though.

Issel likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.