UHC Scenarios

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by abbzyy, Apr 21, 2020.

1. abbzyy

abbzyy
    Since I migrated from my trackpad and started playing on a mouse, I decided to start playing UHC more often (hmu if you'd like to carry me) and have come up with some scenarios that I'd love to get feedback on. Some of these I saw on reddit and modified slightly.

Vampire Kill
    If you play survival games, you're aware that you're able to purchase abilities, one of these being "vampire kill". The idea is pretty simple - if you kill a player, you regenerate two hearts (the number of hearts could be modified).

Gone Fishin'
    Players have a high chance of receiving OP items from fishing. In order to increase their chances, they must obtain a random item (ex. 27 grass). The item rewards would be similar to those that you receive from supply drops (armor, enchanted books, etc.).

Unusual Objects
    All mobs, both hostile and friendly, have a 25% chance of dropping items that they normally would not (ex. a cow drops a baked potato).

Health Donor
    This most likely has been brought up before - allowing players to donate/transfer health to their teammates. The command could be as simple as /transfer abbzyy 3.5 or /donate abbzyy 3.5.

Quests
    Rewards for the quests would be given to the first to complete them, but it shouldn't be something that reveals the status of a player (ex. first diamonds mined). Here's what I could come up with for quest ideas:
    • First blood (since this is already displayed in public chat, players already know who had the first kill)
    • Kill 30+ cows
    • Kill 50+ skeletons/zombies
    • Eat a stack of <insert food here>
    • Mine 640 cobblestone
    Definitely looking to add more quest ideas, so I'll edit the thread and give credit if anyone comes up with some.

Deadly Teamwork
    Health on a team is shared - if you take 3 hearts of damage, your teammates do as well.
    ______________________________________________________________________________________

The following is an idea that I would love to see on MCC but I think is too game-changing to the original concept (may CE could host this somehow).

Assassins
    Players would spawn with a compass, and each player has a target. Once you kill your target, you receive their target. If you kill your assassin (the player that has you), you regenerate 2 hearts and get their inventory. Your target does not change. Killing any players other than your target or assassin would result in you dying (or taking damage).

If anyone has any suggestions/ideas they'd like added, just leave a reply and I'll put it in. Let me know what you guys think (:

#1 abbzyy, Apr 21, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    iZyro and puposaurus like this.
  2. Mxats

Mxats
    Heyo!
    I really like: Vampire Kill, Gone Fishin' and Unusual Objects.
    However I don't really like: Health Donor and Deadly Teamwork.
    The reason I don't like the Health donor is simply because I think this could be too op since if you have a godly team mate, you can just eat gaps while constantly sending your health to him, even if they would put a timer on this command the godly player will still have 2 lives.
    I don't really like Deadly teamwork because new players to the MCCentral or Minecraft overall they aren't as good so, imagine 2 fairly new players play this scene, this will result in them both dying twice as much and they might quit pretty quick. Overall this could be good for advanced players but you'll really need to trust your team mate then.
    About Assassins, I don't really see the purpose of it.
    Overall all 3 I named first are very nice in my opinion! So about them I'd say defo +1!
    Best regards,
    Mats :)

abbzyy likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.