[UHC] /ore command

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by guih, May 25, 2021.

1. guih

guihzy
    At the current state of the game, only Staff Members are able to see how many ores a player has mined. That is sent automatically by a plugin to their chat, and is only visible to them. The whole purpose of this thread is to defeat that and suggest the addition of the /ores command to UHC. For the ones who are not aware of what /ores is, it consists of a command that upon being typed will display the amount of ores you have mined, in a format that could look something like this:

Ores of CatBoyGuih:
    Diamond: 10
    Gold: 20

Sometimes people just get curious about the amount of ores they mined, and this command may come in handy at those times. There was a poll in the UHC discord, to which the majority of the community voted in favor (image of the poll).
    Let me know your thoughts!

2. Elecctricc

Elecctricc
    I don't see any harm in letting players see their own ore count. If anything it will feel like players have more freedom in the way they can find more stats out.

Not to mention the numerous amount of players that requested during your discord poll. Players want this addition, it doesn't change the gameplay, I can't see a reason why this would get rejected:)

Have a good one!

BlockyBeach likes this.
  3. 10sec

10sec
    Hello, guih!

I'm not a UHC main, however, I've played some games and therefore I believe I am allowed to say that I really like your suggestion.

This will not only cess our curiosity as it will also come in handy when, for example, you need some kind of evidence when appealing a punishment for Xray, e.g.

Hopefully, this gets added! :)

Have a nice one.

SplatBerry likes this.
  4. micunmuted

PLARPS
    I don't see anything wrong with adding this, It would be a nice small update. just to keep track and see how much ores you have mined.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.