UHC Message Toggle

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by Zonafer, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Zonafer

Zonafer
    Hello gamers.

So with the UHC revamp spectators are now limited to the small death match arena to prevent ghosting (I think a little waiting lobby would be a better idea, here's a post which explains it in detail), there needs to be some sort of reminder for folks waiting either in the lobby itself or playing a diff game to spectate DM. Now of course, the easiest solution is to add a UHC death match ping just like they have for the start of a game.

That's great for people who wanna watch the UHC deathmatch, but what about those of us who don't? UHC is cool and all, but I don't play it and I don't plan on it either. It would be nice to have an option to simply hide the UHC notifications for those of us who don't want to see them. It would be totally optional, but just something for the players who don't enjoy the gamemode.

I see no major flaw with this, especially because it's entirely optional. You can change it at will, because the only person it's affecting is you. Finally, it would mean less annoyed people in minigames and on subservers who don't wanna see UHC notifications but get them anyway. Would be a nice little thing to have.

Have a good day/night​

guih and puposaurus like this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.