Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

UHC grace period

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Simplistiq, May 7, 2020.

1. Simplistiq

snoic
    Hey,

I enjoy to play uhc with my friends, and I love the mode. But, I feel like grace period isn't long enough. For the first 10 minutes I get food, get as much apples as possible, leather, sugar cane. But, sometimes I run out of time. It takes me every single match i've played 15 minutes at least to find all of these materials. I feel lie the grace period time should be changed to 15 minutes instead of 10. Or if you could find all of the materials in 10 minutes how do you do it, i simply cant do it. I understand how it can change up the game a little but and how you have to get everything so fast. Or, extend the match 5 minutes longer so the grace period can be 15 minutes. But, I love uhc, and I feel like that mini change would change up the game a little bit.

Thanks,

-iluvhotmoms
    ====================================================================================
    add me on discord to be friends, or if you want to talk about anything, or talk about this change
    hotmoms#7489
    ====================================================================================
    have a wonderful day/night :D

#1 Simplistiq, May 7, 2020
    Last edited: May 7, 2020
    siroa111 and forgranted like this.
  2. forgranted

inhabited
    I actually agree with this. But it also depends as you can get screwed by your spawn point which may result in you needing more time. That being said, even with a good spawn, it is extremely hard to get enough apples to last your first fight unless its within the first 20 minutes of pvp I'd say. I do think it should be extended.

-carnagexx

Discord: carnagexx#7873

#2 forgranted, May 7, 2020
    Last edited: May 7, 2020
    Simplistiq likes this.
  3. siroa111

siroa_
    Hey !!!
    As a fellow UHC player, I totally see why more time in the grace period, even just 5 minutes can change a lot of difficulties in the game. I wouldn't mind extra 5 minutes, to get set and prepared to fight. At the same time, I like that there is that difficulty. It adds more to the game.

Thanks for reading :))

Siroa

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.