UHC, but better.

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by DuckJohn, Jan 13, 2020.

1. DuckJohn

Hi! I do have a suggestion for the server, and its pretty good! This may be a big request, but it would bring a lot of people around the minecraft community to this server!

Idea

The idea is to make it where people with ranks may host custom UHCs at least once per day (I don't have a rank, but its a suggestion) so that UHC gets more attention, and so people do not have to wait for the server hosted UHC. This would take some time to set up, but it is a really lovely idea!

Thanks for reading!

2. JakeOnPc

GamingsFinest
    What's poppin

As much as I would love to see this implemented I feel like allowing players to host it would be complete chaos. However, I would like to see the community events team host uhcs or maybe even just the staff team in general. Would be fun to have a couple more UHC's each week that aren't as competitive and with more then 2 scenarios.

3. DuckJohn

Hey, thanks for your feedback! I understand your point against it, and your points on revamping the idea! I feel like this could change the server a good bit, as people are getting more into UHC.

4. Invader

+1,

As a fellow UHC Player/ Former Staff Member, I know that many people in the UHC community would love to see Staff Members having the ability to host UHC's. For starters, it would encourage some people to play and maybe, it could have its own sub-server (event server/uhc server2?). Now, Donators would NEVER, and I mean this with all my heart, NEVER have access to hosting a UHC. There are way to many Immortal Players that play UHC to even suggest them hosting it. Staff Members (preferably Sr+) should definitely be able to host these UHC's and this would definitely create a fun thing.

I'm for sure a +1 on this idea due to this being one of the top recommendations from UHC players, besides you. I would forward the idea to QA/Administration but I'm not staff anymore. I love the idea and would definitely support the idea of having this added.

MasterChheda likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.