Twitch Rank.

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by GammaLabs, Oct 28, 2019.

1. GammaLabs

Hello. I’m too lazy to retype my entire messages from Discord but I was told to post about it here since it wasn’t an in-game problem. Basically, here are the screenshots from the Support channel in Discord. (They will be linked below)

Attached Files:

2. Ankh

Ankh
    going to number your pictures from 1-4, in order from first to last, just to make this easier.

The (media platform) rank on any server is more like an "agreement" that's beneficial to both sides. You get exposure, while the server gets free advertisement. Like you said in 2, it's pretty difficult to get popular on Twitch, so the server isn't really benefiting from adding a rank for that platform, hence why it probably hasn't already become a thing.

As for what you said in 4 about people instantly leaving when they see 5,000 subs, growing a channel takes motivation and dedication. If you get automatically turned off by high numbers, that just means you're either lazy or unmotivated. Especially on YouTube, 5,000 subs isn't that hard to achieve. Depending on what you upload, of course.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.