Twitch and Forge Mods

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ianto, May 16, 2020.

1. Ianto

Ianto
    Hello! I'm pretty new to the mod scene and was just wanting to see what mods are good for Minecraft, and/or your favorites. I'm getting a tad bit bored of vanilla and want to spice it up with your suggestions. Thanks!

2. guih

guihzy
    Instead of using forge, I'd recommend using Lunar Client. It has build-in mods (available on forge as well) that do not need multiple downloads to be installed. I personally use keystrokes, cps counter, coords mod and togglesprint/togglesneak.

Issel, HeckTheThicc and Ianto like this.
  3. Ianto

Ianto
    Thanks! I'll have to check it out!

4. abbzyy

abbzyy
    Hi there - I'm personally a fan of Labymod. This mod is used by a lot of players and there are many available cosmetics, as well as a bunch of built-in mods (coords, keystrokes, ping/fps, biome, zoom, togglesprint/togglesneak). You can download add-ons from labymod setting such as damage indicators, voice chat (allows you to talk with other labymod users within a certain distance while in-game), resource packs, and screenshots (automatically uploaded to imgur). There is also a friend system and a "Labycoin" system in which you can use those coins to buy cosmetics.

TheKingOfTurtlez and Ianto like this.
  5. Prismane

Prismane
    As you've already heard about Lunar and Labymod, I would definitely try out Badlion Client. It is very smooth in-game with FPS boost, and over 40 built in mods and cosmetics.

6. iFeast

iFeast
    Hey! Literally, I've used all 3 popular clients (lunar, badlion, and labymod) and I can tell you, Labymod is my favorite by far. It the only one which shows enemy health (which is allowed on the server) and the voice chat adds a whole new connection to the mcc community, you have to try it out! Just my experience :D

Ianto likes this.
  7. puposaurus

puposaurus
    laby has an unnecessary amount of extra mods no one really asked for, so it's not the best option if you want something simple
    blc is nice cosmetics are cheaper than laby, but some people complain about how there's no damage indicator
    sigma is a well known client, but i don't suggest it's kinda gay and doesn't work well espeically for laptop users
    lunar is coot client more pvp based and has a better name than something like "badlion" or "laby" :clown:
    don't use 5zig is an off brand of laby and sucks

Ianto likes this.
  8. 4151

i think blc and lunar are the best mods because they both boost your fps however lunar boosts it the most and the design of both mods are really nice+ they both have good mods that are usefull unlike laby which puposaurus mentioned, it has mods which are useless. 5zig mod and cosmic client arent good. In my opinion Lunar Client is the best as it boosts my fps up by alot and it doesnt crash.
    -FireyGast, Immortal

HeckTheThicc and Ianto like this.
  9. HeckTheThicc

HeckTheThicc
    LUNAR GANG ON TOP!

Ianto likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.