TV Shows

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MasterChheda, Nov 4, 2021.

1. MasterChheda

MasterChheda
    Hello everyone!

Hope you're all doing well. I'm looking for TV show recommendations right now. I've exhausted many of my favorite Netflix & CW shows, so I'm currently watching Friends, which isn't really my cup of tea. I'm more into action, mystery, sci-fi—that sort of stuff. So if you've seen anything worth recommending, I'm all ears!​

Also, what would you say is one of your all time favorite TV shows? If I had to pick one (because I'm super indecisive and could never just have a #1), I'd have to say The Vampire Diaries is up there. I've re-watched that show several times and loved almost every second of it (they did Bonnie dirty 24/7, only problem). Naturally, the Originals and Legacies are also in that list of all time favorites.

2. mcrcus

mcrcus
    I would definitely recommend watching Cobra Kai and Squid Games on Netflix. And Spongebob is the greatest tv show of our generation

3. Darenn

Darenn
    Hey Chheda!

I'm more of a medical-show type of person but I always love a mix of action in between! I'd recommend to you perhaps Chicago Fire. Unfortunately, only seasons 1-4 are available on Netflix but the rest can for sure be found elsewhere :)!
    As for my favorite show, I'd have to stick with the good ol' Grey's Anatomy. It's all about a doctor's journey from start to being a high up!

(>‿◠)✌

luvbri and MasterChheda like this.
  4. SwellingStigma

If you go to collider.com,rotten tomatoes or imdb,you can find a decent amount of new tv shows and which of them are hot right now.I think a good tv show to binge right now is Squid game but there are also other stuff like the witcher(getting a season 2 this december).American horror story(season 10 just ended),American crime story,Crypt tv originals like the birch but more recently the girl in the woods,Shadow in the cloud was also an apparently decent show,There is umbrella academy which will be getting a 3rd season sometime next year,Stranger things is a favorite among netflix viewers and is getting a 4th season next year,There is also Invincible which was trending earlier this year but its animated so if you are not into that stuff you might not like it but what i can say is it is certainly not for kids.Jupiters legacy is an action superhero series that some people like but was said to be bad by other people.If you are into horror,there's the haunting of hill house and its sequel bly manor as well as this new horror series called midnight mass.Sex education just got a 3rd season recently so theres that.Chernobyl was a nice watch if you haven't watched it already.If you are into anime,there is jujutsu kaisen and attack on titan(heavy action).Westworld and Raised by wolves are scifi series created by HBO and are very known for their high budget.Lost in space,locke and key,raising dion are also possible picks.If you play league of legends,theres a new tv show on november 6 coming out called arcane.Young justice just got a 4th season.Superman and Lois is actually a decent cw show.If you are into movies,shang chi will be out on disney plus on november 12 and free guy is already out on dvd.There is really a lot of great shows to catch up on and all that i mentioned are just things i can remember at the top of my head.Speaking of things i just remembered there is also this show that came before squid game but is basically squid game called Alice in borderland so you can try that out if you liked squid game but yeah there are a lot of tv shows and movies every season if you just know where to look.

MasterChheda and notaspleen like this.
  5. guih

guihzy
    eotfw is pretty cool

MasterChheda likes this.
  6. notaspleen

notaspleen
    Hey Chedda, nice to see you around on the forums! If you're into action and sci-fi, I would suggest watching The Walking Dead (if you haven't seen it already)! I am currently on season 10 with my girlfriend, and although it takes a looooong time to get through, it includes some epic character/storyline arcs spanning seasons which are really cool to watch develop. Seasons 1-10 are on Netflix, with the last season 11 supposedly coming sometime in the next year.

MasterChheda likes this.
  7. Yukihira

maneREMOR
    Try out "You"

MasterChheda likes this.
  8. kvng_steph

AyeItsSteph
    HI! if you like Si-Fi you should watch MANIFEST. I'm not usually a Si-Fi fan but after watching all of the seasons for manifest, I just can't get enough. Another show I'd watch is Maid, its pretty dramatic and pretty sad aswell.

MasterChheda likes this.
  9. luvbri

luvbri
    Hey, MasterChheda.

At the moment some of the shows that I've been watching are Orange is the New Black and Modern Family. Which I know don't really fit your desc of what you're interested in BUT they are both very interesting. I can go through like lots of shows on Netflix and then find new ones I love. But one I will always return to is New Girl. Very comedic in my opinion.

Now, for sci-fi / action, nothing better than zombie flicks. My mum watches this show called Z Nation and it's super duper underrated. I would tell more but I've only seen a few episodes. (It's a good show though!)

I wish you the best of luck in finding more shows to watch! Have a good day.

MasterChheda likes this.
  10. Rainbow_Pug_1000

Rainbow_Pug_1000
    I'd recommend 'The Big Bang Theory' as well as 'One Piece' and 'Hunter X Hunter' if ur into anime and reality shows :)

11. 10sec

10sec
    Hello, masterchheda.

As a person who is actively watching series, I believe I have some interesting suggestions for you. 'Lie to me' was the best sci-fi series I've ever been in touch with, and I would strongly recommend you watch it. 'Homeland' is also a pretty good show, and I would also recommend it.

Have a nice day xx

12. _Noxid

_Noxid
    I don't have any mystery, sci-fi shows I can recommend, but South Park is my all-time favorite. I think everybody should watch it at least once.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.