Tutorial is needed!

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Viizic, Feb 15, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viizic

Viizic
    Hey there, I've been playing prison for some time and I have seen that there are many new players who have no idea how to start, how to do anything, and when nobody answers them or helps them they just leave. It would help the server greatly if you guys made a tutorial so new players know what to do. Mcc loses way too many players on this.
    Thank you for taking your time and reading this <3
    - Viz

2. Pootis McPootbird

PootisMcPootbird
    Perhaps once I get unbanned, I will come back and create a tutorial, explaining the mechanics and such of the server.

EDIT: What should it cover? Besides how to start playing/mining, the replacement of plots with private mines alongside basic /pmine commands, about the upgradeable pickaxe, tokens, prestige, robot gems and spawners.

#2 Pootis McPootbird, Feb 15, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2022
    Viizic likes this.
  3. Kinito

TheRealKinito
    Heya,

I strongly agree with this post.
    While there aren't many new players nowadays, the few that we get tend to leave before giving this gamemode an actual chance because it can seem far too overwhelming with all the things you can do, and I think that there should be two tutorials:
    A basic one that explains the basics of the game
    and a more advanced one that explains stuff such as chest stores, how the economy functions and the many events that appear in the game.

Viizic likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.