Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Turn off Dms Cmd

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RedbulI, Jul 14, 2021.

?

Should Their be a command to temporarily turn of dms.

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  1. RedbulI

So I was recently streaming on skyblock and my Dms on the server were getting spammed left and right. Normally you would just ignore them and move along but they were using multiple accounts and spamming my dms at the same time and multiple people also joined it. I feel as though there should be a command where I can just temporarily turn of my dms so I dont have to worry about getting spammed. I have multiple witnesses that were in the stream when it occured aswell.

2. DarkBeastPro

DarkBeastPro
    You can technically do this. If you do /ignore [name], it'll make it so that the person's messages wont appear on your screen anymore, public chat and private dms. If they spam you, you can /chatreport them, and their messages will be brought up to a staff, who might mute if they see fit.

BlockyBeach and luvbri like this.
  3. Flam

FlamboyantHuman
    Personally, I don't see anything wrong with this! If you stream, you should be prepared to have your dms flooded because you are an amazing streamer! You can always do /ignore them, and if you really want to put an end to it, you can simply turn your chat off!

Much love (uwu)

BlockyBeach and luvbri like this.
  4. Flam

FlamboyantHuman
    that is a great idea mr sussy baka, i believe this streamer should strive to further understand Minecraft mechanics and implement them.

#4 Flam, Jul 14, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2021

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.