Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Transfer stats

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by yaboiellis, Aug 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yaboiellis

ellispropellis
    A couple of years ago I used to play on mcc pretty often and recently I came back and all my stats said N/A. I would guess it's because I have a different username now than I did before so if that's the case, is there anyone who can help me transfer the stats? My current username is ellispropellis. Thank you!

2. xBenz

xBenz
    Hey!

Your stats would not have reset if you changed your name; stats are saved under your UUID.
    I checked and "ellispropellis" just joined today and has never joined previously.
    However, the user "yaboiellis" has joined previously and has some statistics.

Either way, we don't do transfer stats. I think you are just mixing up accounts

3. yaboiellis

ellispropellis
    ah okay, yaboiellis isn't my account but it's weird that you're saying ellispropellis hasn't joined prior to today because i played multiple times this week on that account, i remember playing on the prison server and ranking up to B or C. prior to that i joined a year ago and had an issue with the game thinking i had a vpn so i posted on this forum and prior to that i played on mccentral pretty often, maybe 5 years ago. there must be something wrong somewhere because this surely wasn't my first time. this is also the only account i have and i've never changed.

i hope you can still help me, thank you!

4. yaboiellis

ellispropellis
    i'm level 15 with 3435 credits, linked my account to the forum too incase that helps. also attached a screenshot showing i have all the "starterkits" for survival games, i've forgotten what theyre called. thank you!

Attached Files:

#4 yaboiellis, Aug 23, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
    Alansar_trignot likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.