Trades

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by CryzpLorax, Sep 21, 2020.

1. CryzpLorax

As you guys only allow keys if irl deal to take place or gc's how about ul do some coding or whatever bs and allow ppl to buy gift cards as an ig item. For example u buy a gift card on mcc and you get a redeemable gift card if on mcc so the scam cases will get down to almost 0. As I have been scammed by someone I trusted and dint have rec so dint even bother appealing. I really think you should do something like this for example when I buy a gc, for someone regarding the key I have no solution as you need to put username before buying but if u incorporate this anyway everyone will buy gc.

Gc-Gift Card
    Irl-In real life

2. KierenBoal

KierenBoal
    Hey CryzpLorax,

This is defintiely something I'd love to see implemented; however gift cards are a bit harder as they can vary in value.
    If we were to ever make in-game items it'd be for keys to allow players to physically trade ancient/myth keys.

However, if you've ever seen any of those YouTube videos of people 'destroying servers', you'd note that the first thing they dupe is treasure keys. As such, I highly doubt we'd ever implement physical keys unless we could 100% ensure that they were un-dupable.

So, for now, the best option is to use a staff as a middleman to ensure the trade is done properly.

3. Nikk

Axrp

There is already a solution to this.
    When doing IRL trading, the person with IRL money will go first. The reason being is that if the player decided to scam the player then it is a punishable offence.

STAFF NOTE:

ANY TYPE OF IRL SCAMMING SHOULD BE A PERMANENT BAN ACROSS ALL SERVERS. THE PLAYER SHOULD NOT HAVE THE CHANCE TO APPEAL FOR THIS TYPE OF PUNISHMENT AND WILL RECEIVE A BLACKLIST ON THE STORE.

Staff, I hope you take into consideration of how much IRL scamming is an issue and how much scamming is an issue.

Overall this idea has no reasoning behind it because there are solutions to work around it.

Have a good day.

Xermes and CrestedLizard51 like this.
  4. CryzpLorax

Yes you do get banned but the person getting scammed does not get his items back.

5. BlockyBeach

BlockyBeach
    That is why staff middlemen are important.

Nikk and Xermes like this.
  6. Raqueese

Raqueese
    That would be great except that isn't how the rules currently work. You actually can't get banned at all for IRL scamming as of now.

7. Nikk

Axrp
    True which is why I think staff should make it bannable.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.