Tping

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Moif, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Moif

Make the tp command to 3 seconds. So when someone types's or tpaccepts, it will take 3 seconds for them to tp to them. This will prevent scams and make people be less cautious and paranoid about tp trappers or tp scammers.

2. GoodBanter

GoodBanter
    Hi there!
    I understand the good intentions of this post as nobody wants to be scammed but as it is within the rules and apart of the subserver I don't believe they will make a change like this as it is really not necessary.

3. Goooofyyy

Goooofyyy
    Hey!

I absolutely agree with GoodBanter, because there are ways to prevent loss of items as well. for example you can put your items in a chest, or enderchest but then again if u do not have the /bottle command u may lose EXP. If u are a Emerald+ then it isn't something to really worry about as for rookies to Lapis you may die to Tp Deathtraps. since there is many ways to prevent this, then in my opinion it's not really a necessary addition.

Alansar_trignot likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.