Dismiss Notice
To celebrate the launch of our Skyblock reset, we are hosting a 40% Flash Sale over on our Webstore.

Top Voter GC

Discussion in 'Support Forums' started by PumahKITPVP, Nov 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    My boi grutato won top voter way back in June, and even though he contacted MANY staff members and made a support and donation email he never received a gc.

His Discord is grutato#5931

2. Xermes

Xermes
    Hi.

Please have him check his mailbox on the forums. This is where our monthly winners receive their prize, and have him check his messages from June! This can be found at the top right of the forums page and it looks like an envelope. Hover over it and click "Show All..." and you should see all of your messages. Look at his messages from June (if this really is when he didn't receive it.) If his IGN is not connected to his forums account, there may be some issues, but I am checking his profile now and see that he did in fact link his profile. EDIT: While checking winners for June he did in fact win a gift card.

Still not showing? DM me on Discord and I'll try to get it sorted right away. Xermes#1101

#2 Xermes, Nov 4, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2020
  3. DarkBeastPro

DarkBeastPro
    Are you sure he won? Its not just getting a perfect voting month, you need to be chosen randomly. I think the reason he never got it was because he never won

4. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    He did. Look at June voters and u can see him as #4

5. PumahKITPVP

somewhatchillguy
    1st [​IMG] maxou008 120 Votes
    2nd
    [​IMG] Bitote 120 Votes
    3rd
    [​IMG] KevTheCube 120 Votes
    4th
    [​IMG] grutato 120 Votes
    5th
    [​IMG] FlipXD 120 Votes

6. Mauricioh

Mauricioh
    Hey Elaborately,
    I will be forwarding this to Markey, so he can check it out and see if the message indeed went through or not. I will be locking this thread now and let your friend know how it goes.

- Thread Locked. ♡

DarkBeastPro and Xermes like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.