Too many redirects

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lexalt, Jul 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lexalt

After a certain amount of using the forums Chrome doesn't let me access the website anymore saying there's been too many redirects, it never did that for the website when it hosted through Enjin and I have to clear my cookies everytime to fix it, meaning it doesn't automatically log me in and I have to retype my password again. mccentral.org - Google Chrome 7_21_2019 8_18_51 PM.png

2. MasterChheda

MasterChheda
    Hey Lexalt!

This was happening to me as well, but I just waited 30 seconds and reloaded the page and it'd work. You can select the option to remember your account information when you log in again, and then don't clear your cookies and be patient instead. The team can't fix this issue you're having. You may be reloading or switching too quickly between forum threads, as well, but if that's not the case then just wait 30-60 seconds and reload.

3. bypaths

bypaths Guest

Yes, this was happening to me alot. It could possibly be that the forums are still in a development stage but I honestly dont know

deleteduser likes this.
  4. Lexalt

I tried waiting and reloading, and it didn't work. I even tried opening Microsoft Edge and accessing the website but even though I accessed it through Chrome it still blocked the website on Edge because my cookies transferred over.

5. deleteduser

The website is still in development, it's happening to all of us.
    Just be patient (:

6. Lexalt

Telling someone to be patient doesn't make people more patient, just a tip. It usually makes people less patient.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.