Token Luck sets

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by Incarnati0n_, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Incarnati0n_

Incarnati0n_
    I think the idea of getting x2 tokens when you receive one when mining was a horrible idea as the chances of receiving one are very minimal. This has forced prices of tokens to breach the 20k mark and is getting super expensive for all players.

Currently, Token Luck 2 sets give 32% chance of getting x2 tokens when you receiving one from mining. (8% per armour piece). This doesn't help in any way shape or form as the chances of getting a token are a joke. I wonder if a change to increase the likelihood of getting a token would be a better use for the token luck custom enchant

I would like to hear my fellow prison players think of this. Thanks, Olli

PumahKITPVP and puposaurus like this.
  2. Darenn

Darenn
    Hey Olli!
    I personally don't agree with this. It's obvious that prices won't stay the amount they were at the start of the season. I am too a Prison 1 player and I think tokens that cost 20k-22k are a fair price. It's the way things go and I think it should stay the way it is. Token Luck is used to get more tokens and more tokens means more money. It's economy.
    That's what I think at least,

Have a good rest of your day/night Olli!

Xottiicc

3. Kane

Kane
    They may be a fair price for now, but they are currently drastically increasing in prices, reaching about 24k per token or so (still increasing..) Because of that, I believe that tokens should be obtained from alternative ways too, not only mining.

PumahKITPVP and puposaurus like this.
  4. hyeking

I agree with Olli. Because of how difficult it is to get tokens, the market for tokens can be manipulated very easily as we are seeing right now. With the value of tokens around 50-60k, it makes tokens more desirable than they actually are. Additionally, this high price makes it more difficult for newer players to buy spawners since they don't have nearly enough money to buy these high priced tokens.

5. Minninq

Minninq
    I think that as people get more spawners people will pay more for spawners and the people usually buying tokens are people with a bunch of money and spawners so I think that its completely fair as the whole economy gets boosted from the spawner that they get with those tokens as the rookie gets a huge boost for selling there tokens for 22k it is fair all in all.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.