Toggling island warp announcements

Discussion in 'Skyblock General Discussion' started by Beams, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Beams

Beams
    Hi, forgive me if there is already a command to do this, but the few staff and players I have asked were unable to provide me with a command.

It would be nice to be able to toggle the messages you receive in chat when players warp to any sign on your island. I don't think it's necessary to know when players are entering your island and it can get really annoying when you have a lot of player traffic. Chat is already fast enough as it is and it can be harder to miss important messages with all the unnecessary warps.

Not sure how hard this would be to implement but I feel like it would be a great, simple addition.

2. Ankh

Ankh
    There is no command to do this at the moment, however I do believe it would be fairly easy to implement this. Also I can agree, the constant flood of /is warp messages can get irritating.

3. shutupitsliam

shutupitsliam
    I reckon something like this will probably be getting added a little later on in the season, or I can hope at least. It's needed a lot especially for the top islands which will be getting a lot of attention. Getting warp notifications from my island members sign is kinda annoying, even if I have nothing to do with it.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.