Toggle chat

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by SplatBerry, Dec 19, 2020.

1. SplatBerry

SplatBerry
    Some servers have booming chats and some people don’t like it. I suggest a command to quiet the chat.

this command could be something like: /Chat to see all the chat options (plot chat, fac chat, quiet/no chat, ect)

tell me what you think and like this it you support it. (Not needed) if you have anything to add, let me know.

2. LeafyTiger24

LeafyTiger24
    Hi,
    If you go onto your options, you can actually turn it off there, so I don't see any need to implement it here. However if it was ever implemented, then how would it be different from turning it off in your options?

3. boomrabbits_

boomrabbits_
    Hey Splat1221! Hope you are having a great day :D

I agree with LeafyTiger24 here, It would be pretty useless since it is already implemented into Minecraft itself. Although, If it is coded correctly with opinions to turn off different type of chats, for example you could just turn gang chat off, It could be pretty cool but at the same time there are more useful thing the owners could be working on. Overall this is a -1 from me :(

Have a lovely rest of your day / night!
    Dm me on discord if you have any questions (Mentioned below)
    -Boom

LeafyTiger24 likes this.
  4. SplatBerry

SplatBerry
    I see now, May a staff member lock this?

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.