To all the scammers:

Discussion in 'Prison General Discussion' started by ItsDrakonz72, Feb 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsDrakonz72

Drakonise
    Honestly, this is old. Please don't comment on this anymore.

Why? I can understand it if you're, like, H rank, but doing that at rank X1 is just sad. At that point you should be helping lower people out and stuff like that, not trying to take all their money. Don't get me wrong, I love playing Prison and I love playing on MCC, but seeing people like that make my heart drop. It especially sucks for the grinders, who have been grinding for a while, see something that might make it easier, and go for it and get scammed for all their money. Just please, people, don't be assholes.'

Warning to everyone, KingJxhnny is a major scammer. Just don't listen to anything he says y'all.

I did get muted for getting angry at being scammed, but it seriously just dents my belief in people and that people want to help each other. Sorry for doing that I guess.

#1 ItsDrakonz72, Feb 19, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
    Toast732 likes this.
  2. mxbel

mxbel
    Probably because it's allowed and it's fun, especially if it's a friend group scamming together. I've had/have friends who have scammed before, and they all shared common reasons that 1- It's easy to get money and 2- It's super fun.
    Not that I advocate for scamming, as it is dishonest work, but just answering your 'why' question. Also keep in mind the scammers may each have a different reason.

babynoots, ItsDrakonz72 and OwenCW like this.
  3. OwenCW

OwenCW
    Trust me I know better than most that scamming sucks (I was scammed for my fortune 10 blast mine 3 pickaxe which i had put countless hours of mining towards) but in answer to your question, scammers only scam as its an easy way to get tools/armour free and also make money (either by selling the gear or scamming your money)

It sucks yes but just be careful and it is very hard to get scammed if you are

Have a great day
    - OwenCW

Secult, mxbel and ItsDrakonz72 like this.
  4. Pxggles

It sucks being scammed but it's allowed on the game and Prison is well, rough. Prison is not a friendly place and people aren't obligated to be nice to everyone. If Scamming is allowed then they should be able to do it as they please, even if they are a high rank. Frankly, it's probably fun for them. I've been scammed before and it sucks but sometimes you just have to look at a situation from a different perspective. Can you really be mad at them though if they are just playing the game and following the rules. I'm sorry to hear that you were scammed but now you know what to look out for in the future so you can avoid being tricked again.

OwenCW and ItsDrakonz72 like this.
  5. Satou Kazuma

6. ItsDrakonz72

Drakonise
    :(

Satou Kazuma likes this.
  7. Pinkapie

Pinkapie
    Hi!
    i see where you are coming from completely, however scamming IS allowed and will very much likely continue to being allowed for tons of reasons. Scamming is very annoying when it happens to you, but it is fun for people. Many people simply do not care about the emotional aspect of who’s behind the screen, they are just simply playing the game how the game is allowed to be played and making it easier for themselves. Everybody has their own interests and things that they like so it’s easier to just ignore them if you don’t like what they are doing, rather then stress about it yaknow?
    have a lovely day (:

ItsDrakonz72 and Xyzzy like this.
  8. ketchup_almond

Although it might be frustrating to have all of your hard work gone to the hands of a scammer, it, sadly, is not against the rules to scam. Everybody is different, and not all people care about making friends and being nice to people. They just want money and items and will trick people into getting these precious valuables for them. They see it as an easy way to get more money, not something that is annoying. My advice is not to trust anybody unless you know they won't scam you. Make sure you know where you're going is safe, and, if you aren't sure, put your items in a chest before you go there. Stay safe!

9. Alansar_trignot

Alansar_Trignot
    hey man, i know how you feel, im sorry about you getting scammed, i have had to live with it for nearly 3-4 years, best thing i can tell you is that if you get a gut feeling that doesnt feel right about an advertisement, TRUST and i literally mean it TRUST YOUR GUT, and prepare by going to your plot, dispose all your money with /withdraw and all your valuables with you in a specified chest, then what i do, is i get /p middle ready by typing it and pressing enter incase it is a fall trap, disposing your money is incase it is a "hidden" sign.
    i kid you not, this trick here has saved me so many times that i feel more comfortable exposing scams with my stuff at risk. Be careful out there bud! lots of care
    -KyletheGuide / TheHelpers Gang Leader

ItsDrakonz72 likes this.
  10. Lunatix

lunatix
    Hey!,
    In my time of playing MCC i have been scammed a lot and deathtrapped a lot and lost millions, It really is not nice getting scammed and I really hope that it never happens to you in the future but I have started being really careful and i hope that you can be careful with who you trust and dont accept tpa requests from random people that you do not know or trust. I have been scammed millions and just the other day i was scammed 5 million from someone on prison 1. Hope you have the best day and stay safe from scammers :D

11. Interressta

LOL imagine scamming

Xermes and ItsDrakonz72 like this.
  12. Alansar_trignot

Alansar_Trignot
    LMFAOOOO
    Right?

ItsDrakonz72 likes this.
  13. Xyzzy

_Xyzzy
    I agree completely it is up to you the player to ignore the scammer, most players let the others know which ones are scammers and which ones aren't, those who have been outed will usually go away until the next day, some might keep going on and on in chat and yes it does get a little annoying, but scamming is allowed. My advice is only go to plots where you have been before and if you go to a plot for the first time don't go with a full inventory so if you die you don't lose all of your stuff. Scamming however, annoying lets the new players know who is more experienced than others. if you are able to scam people and get away with it that is great since older players won't complain about them and not go to that plot. New players who constantly complain about the rampant scamming haven't learned that they need to be more cautious when going to a new plot and frankly the older players know which players are scammers and which players aren't scammers.
    Have a great Day!

14. Hulah

Hulah
    Scamming is aloud in prison..

15. Xyzzy

_Xyzzy
    Allowed*

ItsDrakonz72 likes this.
  16. FourNut

FourNut
    Hey,
    I can understand how annoying and how stupid it can be but in Prisons it is actually allowed! I can understand the pain of having to lose everything to scammers but to be honest you just have to keep your money safe. I recommend to withdraw your money everytime you get a million money. It is a good idea to keep your money hidden from people to reduce the amount of people asking you to go to their plot. I also recommend to take off all your belongings if someone random asks you to come to their plot!

I hope this helped!

If you have any further questions or concerns please contact me!
    Discord: ObjectiveArcade#2232

-ObjectiveArcade

yumboe likes this.
  17. yumboe

yumboe
    i 100% agree. I've gotten death trapped before and its honestly annoying. People who are just starting prison want to make quick money and when they see sell tokens for 10k they will warp to that plot and get death trapped. So to the people just starting prison be careful.
    Also thx for the warning.

ItsDrakonz72 likes this.
  18. yumboe

yumboe
    its horrible what people just starting in prison have to deal with. I wouldn't say I'm surprised that scamming is allowed personally i wouldn't allow scamming.

ItsDrakonz72 likes this.
  19. vpk

vpk

Vpkgg
    Think there should be a mute option implemented

20. Guwoq

I was scammed 4.5m this morning but that’s the game, prison irl isn’t fair either just sayin. Gotta grind for that bread, get spawners, and set up shops!

Secult likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.