TNT Cooldowns In Team Sky Wars

Discussion in 'Server Suggestions' started by AndyEatsGames, Apr 30, 2020.

1. AndyEatsGames

lemonshark541
    Hey!

So I have a suggestion that I want to know other people's insight on to see the reason as to why this is a thing to begin with and if other users want it removed.

I was playing Team Sky Wars yesterday and I have the TNT w/ Flint and Stone that you can buy with credits. I was in the game for about a minute and a half and it was down to just a 1v1, I tried placing the TNT so that I could blow up his island only to figure out that the cool-down was still going and needed another 35 seconds. Why is the cool-down for TNT in team sky wars so long? Do you guys think it should be removed? Do you think it should be reduced?

I personally don't know why the TNT cool down is even there to begin with, I assume it's so people wouldn't TNT launch other people's sky-bases so early, but I think it should definitely be reduced down by a bit.

2. Modify

modify
    I completely agree with this one, the TNT delay is about 120 seconds (2 minutes) in Team Skywars which is far too long. If it were reduced, I think it needs to be at least half of that time (60 seconds). There's really no reason for this extended time length. If people want to blow themselves up after the first minute, let them.

Mxats likes this.
  3. beeankah

beeankah
    Hiya!

As a huge SW fan, I agree with this. I prefer solo skywars over team skywars and one of the reasons why is because of the TNT timer on TSW. I understand why it's there though, because if there was no timer at all just about all of the teams could TNT jump to mid or to each other's islands and one of the best things about TSW is the race to mid, so just TNT jumping would spoil the fun, but as Modify said above the TNT timer is about 2 minutes and that is just way too long. Bridging to mid can take up to like 30 seconds about (depending on if you can speed bridge) but you could manage to kill most of the game before those 2 minutes run out and come to a situation where you wanna use TNT but you can't cause there's still a certain amount of time left.
    I would love to see the TNT timer reduced to 1 minute/ 60 seconds and I hope we can see it happen.

+1,
    Have a lovely day (:

Modify likes this.

Minecraft Central Store | Powered by Xenforo | Minecraft Central Rules
The MCC server is in no way affiliated with Mojang, AB. Nor should it be considered a company endorsed by Mojang, AB.